29 Oct Best Water Purifier For Home
Water purification is a pivotal player to ensure access for people to the door of safe and germ-free drinking water. Clean and safe drinking water results in endowing a positive impact on human lives and thereby improves the health of the communities. Several methods have been introduced for the testing of water quality at various place. Water analysis may be done for searching any kind of contaminants, organic, inorganic materials and other microbial elements present in the water.
The human body composes 70% water and which makes it the principal element required for the human body. Water is also the essential requirement for the survival of the living beings. Despite knowing this fact, most of the people are negligent about the quality of water. Most individuals are subjected to the false notion of water safety and regarding the quality of water used for consumption. Many of us fail to consider the growing emergence of the industries all over the world which in turn increases the pollution levels in the surrounding atmosphere. The subsequent rise in the pollutants has a negative impact on the quality of water which is used diversely in drinking, cooking and even for harvesting purposes.
Pollution does not limit itself only to air, but it affects the groundwater as well. It is due to the enormous amounts of waste material that is being dumped by industries in freshwater bodies. For instance, the Ganga is contaminated with an unlimited amount of wastes which is beyond our imagination. People are unaware of the fact and are drinking the contaminated water on a regular basis. Almost all the people refer to water as an excellent resource for their lives, and water is crucial for the existence of almost every forms of life on the earth.
- Although water is found in high abundance, not every type of water is fit for use. A process of purification is necessary to undergo before the water is deemed safe and suitable for drinking. Various companies offer their services to purify and treat water. The water supplied by the Municipal Corporations across India is more reliable compared to the water found in tube wells/bore wells.
- It is mandatory to carry out tests to detect if there is any presence of pathogens or impurities in the water before it is consumed. The tests must be run on a yearly basis at least three to four times.
- Contaminated water is found in numerous areas of Maharashtra including Mulund, Bhandup, Masjid, For, Colaba, Wadala, Dadar, Nahur, Ghatkopar, Vikhrol, Kurla, Vidyavihar, Masjid, Parel, Chichpokali, Matunga, Sion, etc.
- Hence various water purifying companies including Aqua Solutions India provide purification and treatment solutions for all types of purification requirements. Be it residential or commercial purposes, even for industrial water treatment, the companies offer a vast range of water purifying solutions. The processes offered depend upon the nature of requirement of the customers.
- Home purifiers consist of 4-staged reverse osmosis filter systems that help in the removal of harmful chemicals including chlorine, fluoride, chloramine, arsenic along with other heavy metals. It helps to filter the kitchen water, and the re-mineralization system helps to add back the minerals such as phosphorus, manganese, etc. that are essential for the human body. The carbon filter present in the water filters helps to purify the water and eliminate the chlorine and chloramine along with other unsafe chemicals.
- Drinking water is the most critical element to help to keep people healthy and safe. The water we drink and the food we consume determines the health and well being of people. One needs to use the right water purifying system for the removal of the contaminants and make the water entirely safe and germ-free for consumption.
- With the modernization in every sphere, water purifiers have also undergone revolutionary changes and impressive improvements. The modern purifiers protect human beings from acute waterborne diseases and remove the microorganisms thereby disinfecting the water. Water purification systems use enhanced scientific filtration methods that are necessary for killing the harmful bacteria.
- Installing water purification systems in both domestic and commercial settings is not a luxury but a necessity that ensures safety from water-borne diseases.